The 3 BEST BANGKOK OBSERVATION DECKS & TOWERS
When we think about the attractions in the big city around the world. There is the list of shopping malls, restaurants & bars and the observation decks to see the vibe of the city. Also the same here in Bangkok. Today we will present 3 top observation decks in Bangkok that you must breathe up there.
- Ticket: Currently, an adult ticket is at THB765 and child below 12 is THB250 (This promotional rate till 31 January 2019)
- What you can expect: Thailand’s highest observation deck at 314 meters with 360-degree panoramic views from an indoor and outdoor viewing area.
- Operating Hours: DAILY FROM 10.00 – 24.00 HRS. (LAST ADMISSION 23.00 HRS.)
- Location: connected to BTS Chong Nonsi station, exit 3
- Ticket: THB. 400.- net Inclusive of 1 drink at the Roof Top Bar on 83rd floor
- What you can expect: The previous Tallest Building where you can spend the night and enjoy the spectacular view of Bangkok and beyond the metropolis.
- Operating Hours: DAILY FROM 10:00 - 02:00 HRS.
- Location: connected to BTS Chidlom station plus 10 minutes walks or Airport Rail Link Ratchaprarop station plus a few minutes walks.
- Ticket: No ticket fee, you may order some drink. Drink prices range from THB300 upward to THB1,000
- What you can expect: The best rooftop bar in Bangkok, Sky Bar has received worldwide recognition and numerous awards where was created for the cast of The Hangover Part II while they were filming at lebua, have endeared it to the Hollywood crowd as well.
- Dress Code: smart casual, They do not permit sports uniforms, slippers, beach sandals, and flip-flops. sleeveless clothing, shorts and open shoes for gentlemen.
- Operating Hours: DAILY FROM 18:00 - 01:00
- Location: BTS Saphan Taksin station plus 10 minutes walks